There is a reason why over 70% of my business comes from referrals from current and past clients. It’s because I put my client’s interest first. Always. I offer a superior level of VIP service far beyond what clients expect. This philosophy carries through to every aspect of my business. Whether I am representing you as a buyer, a seller, or both, your interests always come first without exception.
If you are an elite, celebrity or ultra high net worth client you can expect total discretion and confidentiality. Please ask me about my ‘off-market’ program for exceptional properties sold by invitation only.
When I decided to sell my house I wanted to choose just one agent and not several agents .
I trusted William from day one … His attitude was professional in every manner .
Even though the market is a trying time I had every confidence William
would do his best to find the right buyer .
Selling a house is a very personal and stressful time . William held my hand and the buyers hand from day one to closure .
It was a pleasure to work with William and he goes the extra mile to satisfy all .
It was a calm and pleasant experience . Far from the horror stories you here from other sellers in the area .
William has my sincere gratitude .
I highly recommend William to anyone thinking if selling or buying. We felt totally looked after and cared for
even well after the sale was concluded.” Karen Jones, Saint-Tropez
If you are serious about buying or selling a property on the French Riviera then I suggest we talk. We can discuss your requirements and together we will discover if we are a good fit for each other or not.
However here are a few things about me you may find useful to know.
- My elite, celebrity and ultra high net worth clients enjoy total discretion and privacy
- I passed my Real Estate Sales exam at George Brown College in Toronto, Canada, and became licensed to sell real estate in 1982
- I have successfully sold real estate ever since and thrived through 3 market crashes
- winner of several sales achievement awards over the years including highest number of completed sales in one month with 16 sales
- top 1% of all agents in my market area of Vancouver, Canada
- together with my wife of 33 years I have personally bought, renovated and sold about 20 homes
- a successful commercial and industrial property developer
- owned and managed a small real estate financing brokerage with 35 staff
- successful real estate investor since 1992
- author of the highly acclaimed book Top Agent Pro – How to Become a Top Selling Real Estate Agent in 10 Steps
- creator of the highly successful on line training program for agents – Top Agent Pro
“Unfortunately the general public are completely unaware of how expensive an amateur agent can be. Compared to a professional agent, an amateur agent is much more expensive both in terms of wasted time and money through either paying too much for a home or selling too low.”
I look forward to discussing how I may be of service to you.
You may reach me 7/7 on my mobile; 33 (0) 607 421 954
or email: mcintoshVIP@gmail.com
“I can recommend William for being extremely professional and of very high integrity.
He takes a very broad view of the entire transaction at the outset and then focuses in on
the details each step of the way in order to realise a successful outcome.
The purchase of our French Riviera villa simply would not have happened without him.”
Mr. Gerhard Lohmann, CFO Reinsurance at Swiss RE